If you're not quite ready for a full styling and shopping service, my E-Design boards are another great option!
This service includes:
- A 30-minute consultation to see the space and obtain room measurements. If you’re not local, no worries, we can connect over the phone and you can send photos and measurements via email.
- Prior to the consultation, I will have you fill out a design questionnaire that will help guide the design. This a great opportunity to get to know your style and determine the overall goals of the project.
- Next, I will develop an initial mood board. This is like a rough draft to make sure we are on the same page. This initial step will give a feel for the direction and style of the space. You can share your likes, loves and dislikes at this time. After we review, I will continue to edit, source and create your final E-Design Board.
- Lastly, your completed PDF board will be emailed to you along with a full list of sources detailing where to shop for materials. You can then purchase products and install at your convenience!
- Along with all of this, you can expect prompt communication from me and I’ll keep you updated along the way!
I want this process to be easy and efficient for you. My goal will be to have a 2-week timeline from when we begin the project. The shopping and installation phase happens on your time, which is the beauty of E-Design. However, I will answer any questions regarding the board and/or provide alternative sources for any out-of-stock items for up to 30 days after the final board has been received.
I can create E-Design boards for interior and exterior spaces, as well as building and renovating selections for bathroom or kitchen remodels.
Packages starting at $275. Please contact me for specific project estimates.